Application development guidelines
Register for a Vendors developer account to configure and setup the details for your applications which provide access to:
- Customisation of applications customer-facing information.
- Application Credentials which are required to publish, such as:
- App Token
- App Secret Code
- App Code
- App unique URL
- Access to Masterdata & Transactional data permissions.
- Configuration of application type, context, licensing, pricing and more.
- Publication of applications onto the IndustryApps store.
The application to be published on the IndustryApps platform has the option to integrate AAS & Submodel data which is collected by IndustryApps from its users to be utilised for application solutions.
Externally hosted applications such as SaaS or other, can be connected to the IndustryApps platform by Eureka Service Discovery. Connection through Eureka are available through two options:
- Configuring & Integrating Eureka endpoints (Some app modification may be required).
- Utilising the Pre-defined Sidecar
- Addition of the Sidecar does not require any changes to an existing application, simply adding the Sidecar on your dedicated
docker-compose.ymlfile with the required app credentials or utilising the available Sidecar executable.
Publish the application through the Vendor Developer dashboard, once the application status has been approved and all required information has been submitted the app will be available for testing and production deployment.